Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chris Brown Set to Appear on Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" Remix



Yes...it is true. The former boyfriend of the pop singer will be on her remix of "Birthday Cake" off her  "Talk that Talk" album. It is set to be released on her birthday, which I believe is on Monday. I think the main reason is to show she has moved past that fateful night three years ago. Honestly I think it is a good thing. If she can move on and it happened to her, why can't everyone else? I in no way condone what he did to her that night. It was nasty and disgusting but he has repeatedly apologized. Yes, he had outbursts but wouldn't you if someone kept bringing up something you were ashamed of. I think the public sets him up for failure. He can't move on unless we all do. I know some people don't think he is remorseful but I think he is and nobody wants to believe him. ll those people saying he did not deserve to be at the Grammy's is pure BS. He deserved that Grammy and to be there. He worked his butt off! And I do not appreciate Miranda Lambert tweeting about it and calling him a woman beater. She was the one boinking Blake Shelton while he was married and did a tribute to some country dude who beat his wife. What makes Chris Brown different? I wouldn't be surprised if it is because he is black being that those country folk sure are racist! Whatever it is move the eff on!

I am anticipating to hear the "Birthday Cake" remix!

No comments:

Post a Comment