Monday, February 6, 2012

New York Giants Win Superbowl XLV!


Now I am one never to post about sports especially football. However, I sure love when New York wins!!!! In a sequel to the Superbowl XLII, Eli Manning and the crew once again beat the New England Patriots with the final score of 21- 17. Tom Brady is probably somewhere crying in his baby's crib. Let's hear it for New York once again!

In other Superbowl news, Tom Brady's wife, super model Gisele Bundchen, was heard blaming his team mates for the loss after a Giant's fan heckled her. This is what Ms. Bundchen had to say:

You have to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times.

As for the half time show, Madonna was way better than the Black Eyed Peas last year. I think she did great for a 53 year old even though she does look cryptic! Should've done away with Nicki but we can ignore that for now.On the other hand MIA is back and I wished to see more of her. And she certainly came to half time with a message:

Wonder what the media has to say about this!

Once again congrats to the Giants! I love being a New Yorker!

No comments:

Post a Comment