Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lindsay Lohan is a Free Woman After Four and a Half Hours



That is the Lindsay Lohan I loved. Healthy and talented. Now she is a drunken, coke whore. She has more court appearances than movie spots.Sad for a girl who started out brilliantly. It's amazing how many times she received a jail sentenced and served minuscule amount of time behind bars supposedly to "overcrowding." Her total amount of jail sentencing has been over 300 days and yet she barely served seven! I know people got their panties in a bunch because I said she would've served time if she was black! Guess what? I am sticking to that. TI, Lil' Kim, Lil' Wayne, Plaxico Burress, and Michael Vick, although rightfully guilty have all served majority of their time in jail! Not cool. Rich famous white girls such as LiLo, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie (though biracial), and Khloe Kardashian were served longer and only spent less than 24 hours in jail. Oh yeah! That'll teach these repeat offenders. LiLo will never change if she doesn't spend at least 6 months in prison. I do not think the system is fair to African Americans at all. Unless you're Oprah or Beyonce, every African American celebrity usually spends their time in jail. Mike Tyson served time for allegedly raping some chick. I bet if Lohan was black she would've served her sentence. I hate the race card but I just call it as I see. Don't like it? I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment